- Forsyth, Ann, Kevin J. Krizek, Asha W. Agrawal (2012). Simple, Inexpensive Approach to Sampling for Pedestrian and Bicycle Surveys: Approach Developed in Pedestrian and Bicycle Survey. Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board. No. 2299: pp 22-30. DOI: 10.3141/2299-03.
- Forsyth, Ann, Kevin J. Krizek, Asha W. Agrawal, and Eric Stonebraker (2012). Reliability Testing of the Pedestrian and Bicycling Survey (PABS) Method. 9:677-688. Pmid: 21946264.
- Krizek,Kevin J., Dave Newport, Jim White, Alan Townsend (2012). Higher Education’s Sustainability Imperative: How to Practically Respond? International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education. Vol. 13(1): pp. 19-33. doi: 10.1108/14676371211190281
Karst Geurs, Kevin J. Krizek, and Aura Reggiani, editors (2012). Accessibility Analysis and Transport Planning: Challenges for Europe and North America. Edward Elgar
Kevin J. Krizek (2012). Cycling, Urban Form and Cities: What Do We Know and How Should We Respond? Cycling and Sustainability; Transport and Sustainability, Volume 1. John Parkin, editor. Chapter 5; 111-130. Emerald Group Publishing, UK.
Kevin J. Krizek and David Levinson (2012). Access. The Oxford Handbook of Urban and Regional Planning. Editors Rachel Weber and Randall Crane. Chapter 9; pages 166-180. Oxford University Press, New York.
Kevin J. Krizek, Jessica Horning, and Ahmed El-Geneidy (2012). Perceptions of Accessibility to Neighborhood Retail and Other Public Services. Accessibility analysis: Improving transport planning in Europe and North America. Editors: Karst Geurs, Kevin J. Krizek, and Aura Reggiani. Edward Elgar.
Handy, Susan L., Eva Heinen and Kevin J. Krizek (2012). Cycling in Small Cities. City Cycling. Editors: John Pucher and Ralph Buehler. Chapter 12, p. 257-286. MIT Press.
Handy, Susan L., Krizek, Kevin J. (2012). The Role of Travel Behavior Research in Reducing the Carbon Footprint: A the U.S. Perspective. C. Bhat and R. Pendyala, editors. Travel Behaviour Research in an Evolving World. Chapter 3, pages 37-58. International Association of Travel Behavior Research.
- Krizek,Kevin J. and Eric Stonebraker (2012). Assessing Options to Enhance Cycling-Transit Integration, Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board.No. 2217: pp. 162–167. DOI: 10.3141.
- Forsyth, Ann and Kevin J. Krizek (2011). Urban Design: Is there a Distinctive View from the Bicycle? Journal of Urban Design. 16(4): pp 531-549. doi: 10.1080/13574809.2011.586239
- Nordback, Krista, Dan Piatkowski, Bruce Janson, Wesley Marshall, and Kevin J. Krizek and Deborah Main (2011). Using Inductive Loops to Count Bicycles in Mixed Traffic. Journal of Transportation of the Institute of Transportation Engineers. 2(1): pp 39-56.
- Schively Slotterback, Carissa, Ann Forsyth, Kevin J. Krizek, Amanda Johnson, and Aly Pennucci,(2011). Testing Three Health Impact Assessment Tools in Planning: A Process Evaluation. Environmental Impact Assessment Review. 31: pp 144-153
- Kevin J. Krizek and Kelly Clifton (2011). Introducing the World Society for Transport and Land Use Research. Journal of Transport and Land Use. 4(3): pp 1-2.
- Kevin J. Krizek (2011). Fruits, Veggies and Mass Cycling. Progressive Planning. No 189 (Fall 2011), pp 20-22.
- Krizek, Kevin J. and Harry Timmermans (2010). Advances in Location Choice Models. Transportation, 37:583–586.
- Krizek, Kevin J. and Eric Stonebraker (2010). Bicycling and Transit: A Marriage Unrealized. Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 2144: pp 161-167.
Forsyth, Ann and Kevin J. Krizek (2010). Promoting Walking and Bicycling: Assessing the Evidence to Assist Planners. Built Environment. 36(4): pp 429-446. Translated into Chinese for Urban Planning International.
- Wilson, Elizabeth,Julian Marshall, Ryan Wilson, and Kevin J. Krizek (2010). By Foot, Bus or Car: Children’s School Travel and School Choice Policy. Environment and Planning A.
- Krizek,Kevin J. (2010). Measuring Accessibility: Prescriptions for Performance Measures of the Creative and Sustainable City. International Journal of Sustainable Design. Vol. 13, Nos. 1/2, pp 149-160.
- Forsyth, Ann, Carissa Schively, and Kevin J. Krizek (2010). HIA for Planners: What Tools are Available and Are They Useful for Planners? Journal of Planning Literature.
- Ahmed El-Geneidy, Horning, Jessica and Kevin J. Krizek (2010). Analyzing Transit Service Reliability Using Automated Vehicle Locator Data. Journal of Advanced Transportation.
- Iacono, Michael, Kevin J. Krizek, Ahmed El-Geneidy (2010). Measuring Non-motorized Accessibility: Issues, Alternatives, and Execution. Journal of Transport Geography. 18: 133–140.