- Levinson, David and Kevin J. Krizek, editors (2005). Access to Destinations. Elsevier, London, UK.
Farag, Sendy, Kevin J. Krizek, and Martin Dijst (2005). E-shopping and its Relationship with In-store Shopping: Empirical Evidence from the Netherlands and the USA. Transport Reviews. 26(1): p. 43-61.
- Krizek, Kevin J., Pamela Jo Johnson and Nebiyou Tilahun (2005). Gender Differences in Bicycling Behavior and Facility Preferences. Volume #2, Research on Women’s Issues in Transportation. National Academy Press/Transportation Research Board, Special Report, p. 31-40.
- Krizek, Kevin J. and David M. Levinson (2005). Teaching Integrated Land use-Transportation Planning: Topics, Readings, and Strategies. Journal of Planning Education and Research. 24(3): p.304-316.
- Krizek, Kevin J. and Rio Roland (2005). What is at the End of the Road? Understanding Discontinuities of On-Street Bicycle Lanes in Urban Settings. Transportation Research, Part D. 10(1): p.55-68
David Levinson, Kevin J. Krizek, and David Gillen (2005). The Machine for Access. Access to Destinations. David Levinson and Kevin J. Krizek, editors. Chapter 1 (pages 1-10), Elsevier, London, UK.
Krizek, Kevin J. (2005). Perspectives on Accessibility and Travel. Access to Destinations. David Levinson and Kevin J. Krizek, editors. Chapter 6 (pages 109-130), Elsevier, London, UK.
Krizek, Kevin J. (2005). “Household Lifestyles and Their Relationship to Land use-Transportation Planning,” CURA Reporter (Center for Urban and Regional Affairs, University of Minnesota), Volume 35, Number 4 (Fall); p. 3-11.
- Krizek, Kevin J., Amanda Birnbaum, and David M. Levinson (2004). A Schematic for Focusing on Youth in Investigations of Community Design and Physical Activity. American Journal of Health Promotion. 19(1) Sept./Oct: p.33-38.
Krizek, Kevin J. (2004). Review of: The New Transit Town: Best Practices in Transit-Oriented Development. Journal of Planning Literature, 19, no. 3, p. 349-350.
- Krizek, Kevin J. (2003). Residential Relocation and Changes in Urban Travel: Does Neighborhood-Scale Urban Form Matter? Journal of the American Planning Association. Spring, Vol. 69, No. 3, p.265-281.
- Krizek, Kevin J. (2003). Neighborhood Services, Trip Purpose, and Tour-based Travel. Transportation. 30: p.387-410
- Krizek, Kevin J. (2003). Operationalizing Neighborhood Accessibility for Land Use-Travel Behavior Research and Regional Modeling. Journal of Planning Education and Research. 22(3): p.270-287.
- Krizek, Kevin J. and Paul Waddell (2003). Analysis of Lifestyles Choices: Neighborhood Type, Travel Patterns, and Activity Participation. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, Transportation Research Record. 1807: p.119-128.
- Krizek, Kevin J. (2003). Transit Supportive Home Loans: Theory, Application, and Prospects for Smart Growth. Housing Policy Debate. Vol. 14, Issue 4, p.657-677.
Krizek, Kevin J. (2003). Review of: Downhill Slide: Why the Corporate Ski Industry is Bad for Skiing, Ski Towns, and the Environment. Journal of Planning Education and Research, 23 (Fall), no. 1, p.112-113.
Krizek, Kevin J. (2003). The Complex Role of Urban Design and Theoretical Models of Physical Activity. Progressive Planning. No. 157, p.28-29.